We serve three major groups of client families: families in business, families of wealth, and professional families. The examples of the problems we help you solve, listed below, are only examples; every enterprising family is unique, and we provide high-end, personalized services that meet your family’s particular needs.
- You run or have recently sold a family-run business
- Your business is coming up to a period of transition, e.g. from generation to generation
- You are part of a “cousin consortium” of owners in a third-generation business
- You have substantial resources
- You want to safeguard your legacy wealth
- You want a solid, tax-efficient plan
- You have a very full plate and sometimes find it hard to keep your work-life balance
- You are passionate about your work, not your paperwork
- You want to know you have a secure income for the next stage of your life
From local owners to producers of products shipped worldwide, families in business add a interesting layer of family dynamics to everyday business decisions…and business decisions can also affect family relationships. The same can be said of families of wealth, and those who are in professional practice.
If these family and/or enterprise questions sound familiar to you, or if you have something else you’d like help to solve with integrity and foresight, please call us at 604-678-3003, or email us at [email protected] to arrange an initial, no-obligation consultation.