- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Trinity Western University
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC®), Canadian Securities Institute
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP®), Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME®), Canadian Securities Institute
- Certificate in Advanced Financial Advice (CAFA), Canadian Securities Institute
- Financial Planning Supplement (FPSU), Canadian Securities Institute
- Lending, Retirement and Insurance Supplement (LRIS), Canadian Securities Institute
- Law, Estate and Tax Supplement (LETS), Canadian Securities Institute
My LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vitopoletto/
Formerly a professional athlete playing soccer in Europe and at the highest levels in Canada, I know how much grit it takes to set lofty goals, achieve those goals, and work on a team. This passion led me to obtain a soccer scholarship at Trinity Western University, where I earned the U-SPORTS All-Canadian Award and graduated with distinction in Corporate and Personal Finance.
Outside of the office, you can find me in the kitchen with my amazing wife cooking homemade Italian pizza or at the newest restaurant with our friends and family. When we’re not building relationships over great food, we serve weekly in our local community and church. I have found serving to be one of the greatest sources of joy in my life.