- Fellow, Family Firm Institute
- Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising, Family Firm Institute
- Advanced Certificate in Family Wealth Advising, Family Firm Institute
- Family Enterprise Advisor™, Institute of Family Enterprise Advisors
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional
- Family Enterprise Advisor Certificate, University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts, Business and Aviation, Trinity Western University
- International Bestselling Author
My LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulwlermitte/
I serve multi-generational family businesses as a Family Enterprise Advisor. Over twenty-five years of experience provides me with ample tools to help families with complex situations as well as those in periods of transition. Leadership development and successor choices are two of the most challenging responsibilities for family business decision-makers. I’ve been very strategic in the design of Legacy Family Office of Assante Financial Management Ltd. so that our team is able to effectively serve the whole family and their unique scenario. I always seek to strategically design something bigger and better for our clients – be it their family or their business. Ultimately, our goal is to design a plan that gives our clients total control of their wealth, which results in a happier, healthier end game.
Ensuring the next generation of leaders are well-prepared is also important to family business continuity. At Legacy Family Office, we help parents teach their children financial literacy, work ethic and business acumen from an early age. We also run an annual “Financial Boot Camp” for young adults to give them a solid financial foundation. We strongly believe in generosity and a philosophy of gratitude and giving back. We will continue to write books, design tools and deliver programs to strengthen the families we serve.