- Financial Management Diploma in Financial Planning, British Columbia Institute of Technology
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® (CFP), Financial Planning Standards Council
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute
- Life License Qualification Program, Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Conduct and Practices Handbook, Canadian Securities Institute
My LinkedIn profile: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/kseniakovarsky
Born with a love for details and an innate drive to simplify almost everything, I figured out early in life that simplification frees up time for the important things. Being detail oriented set me up perfectly for a successful career as a financial planner. It allows me to take the complexities of a family’s many moving financial parts, develop a clear financial picture and develop a strong plan for them. I’ve witnessed that a clear understanding of their options allows for sound financial decision making which results in peace of mind for our clients.
I work with business owners and professionals who are close to or just retiring and typically there are a lot of financial pieces to be brought together. As I enjoy the technical aspects of my role, I take away their need to focus on their finances so they can focus on other life priorities such as wrapping up their career, passing on their business to the next generation or taking the time away to focus on other things they are passionate about – family, travel, philanthropy, hobbies, etc.