- CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT (CPA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR (FEA), Institute of Family Enterprise Advisors
- Bachelor of Mathematics (BA), University of Waterloo
- CFO for a Family Business
- Past Chair, SurreyCares Community Foundation
- Co-Founder, Southridge School
- Vice Chair, St John Paul II Academy Foundation
My LinkedIn profile: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/jefflhector
Legacy Family Office was carefully planned and crafted from inception. We focused on a niche. We built the firm around a strong set of values and mentorship culture. We carefully recruited a diverse, multi-generational team and carefully crafted our client experience. We built a company to serve the needs of our clients today and in the future. We built a legacy.
Legacy Family Office of Assante Financial Management Ltd. is my third financial career – I have been a partner in a CA firm, a CFO and a Wealth Advisor and all have been in the arena of family business. Each has leveraged the same expertise and all have offered complex challenges and demanded confidentiality. These experiences have set me up to serve our clients well in the role of the financial confidant. I listen well, untangle the complexities, and help our clients effectively navigate the emotions, intricacies and complexities of family, business and wealth.