- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting Major, Athabasca University
- Candidate, Charterted Professional Accountant
- Advanced Diploma, Management Accounting, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Associate Certificate, Financial Management, British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Associate of Arts, Commerce and Business Studies, Langara College
My LinkedIn profile: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/chiaminjacquelinewang
My analytical mind put me onto the path of training to become a Chartered Professional Accountant. I made this decision after working in the investment industry for many years and realizing that I love the concept of using numbers to help clients make wise decisions. While assisting a financial planner for a few years, I saw firsthand how important good information is to the clients’ planning process and successful outcomes. I always aim to provide as much detail as possible for our clients, to ensure that they have a clear picture of their finances. Working with the Legacy Family office team, who is client-first focussed, led me to realize that I enjoy working with clients as much as numbers.