- Bachelor's degree, Business/Commerce, Mumbai University
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC®), Canadian Securities Institute
- Wealth Management Essentials (WME®), Canadian Securities Institute
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP®), Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH®), Canadian Securities Institute
My LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/delphina-fitter-0a888a78/
Working with clients and connecting with them on a personal level has always been a driving force for me. As a Client Service Associate, my job is to make sure everything goes smoothly on the back end so that our team can provide the best-in-class Family office service to all our clients.
After moving to Canada, I worked in credit counselling for a few years, which taught me the importance of financial planning and how it can change the course of someone’s life. So, I went back to school to study financial planning at Seneca College and subsequently completed my CSC, CPH, and WME. I believe in setting clear goals and challenging myself to achieve them.
When I’m not in the office, you will most likely find me exploring the outdoors. I love going out with friends, discovering new places and experiences. I enjoy going on hikes all around the Lower Mainland. Exploring the wilderness gives me time to reflect and encourages me to focus on the things that truly matter in life.