- CHARTERED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT (CPA, CA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP), Financial Planning Standards Council
- B.Comm, University of Windsor
- Member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia (CPABC)
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants In-Depth Tax Program.
As Regional Vice-President, Wealth Planning, Cheryl Norton works closely with our high net worth clients to identify issues and provide complex, tactical wealth planning support that complements their wealth plans. Cheryl has a particular focus on tax and estate planning strategies for business owners, farmers,professionals and other affluent individuals and families.
Cheryl joined CI Assante Private Client in 2018 after delivering tax planning services primarily in two multi-national public accounting firms, as well as holding senior tax and estate planning positions in the financial services and insurance industry. Cheryl’s expertise includes tax, estate and trust planning, business succession planning, intergenerational wealth transfer strategies, risk management, philanthropy and charitable giving. Her overall professional experience in tax and wealth planning exceeds 20 years.