- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management & Finance, Vancouver Island University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute
- Life License Qualification Program, Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Canadian Investment Funds Course, Investment Funds Institute of Canada
- Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Canadian Securities Institute
As a Financial Planner, I believe you need a balance between big picture thinking and keen attention to detail. My degree in Finance Management, coupled with a management role at an early age in a fast-paced industry, certainly forged those skills for me. I’ve always loved leading people, coaching and guiding them, ensuring that they stay on track and stay focused. And now I get to do just that – help our clients stay on course with their plans.
My focus at Legacy Family office of Assante Financial Management Ltd. is working with young professionals who are early on in their careers and at the critical stage in life with a lot of planning needs – planning a career, planning a first home, planning a family – it can be overwhelming. I enjoy taking the time to discover what their dreams and goals are and to help them design that bigger picture. Then, leveraging the skills and knowledge of the Legacy Family Office team to build a plan that provides the clarity they need to get from where they are now to where they want to be.