- Bachelor of Arts (BA), English Literature and Economics, University of British Columbia
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® (CFP), Financial Planning Standards Council
- FAMILY ENTERPRISE ADVISOR (FEA), Family Enterprise Canada
- CHARTERED INVESTMENT MANAGER (CIM), Canadian Securities Institute
- Investment Management Techniques Course, Canadian Securities Institute
- Portfolio Management Techniques Course, Canadian Securities Institute
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute
My LinkedIn profile: https://ca.linkedin.com/in/bspencerrolls
I appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit and the passion that business owners have for their company, and helping them to achieve their goals is very rewarding. My experience in the complex world of investments and markets leads to well-informed conversations with clients and other professionals involved in their financial care.
Since joining the financial industry in 2007, I have seen various sides of the financial and business worlds along the way. I have worked in mature companies and in new ones, observing how different business models are needed at different seasons in a company’s growth.
I see a parallel between my early life as a sport fishing lodge operator and guide and the work that I do today. My role with Legacy Family Office of Assante Financial Management Ltd. is essentially the same as it was when I was a sports fishing guide; help the client achieve their goals by guiding them where they need to be at the right time. That moment when a client realizes they’ve achieved what they set out to do is when all the hard work, careful planning and knowledgeable positioning finally pays off!